Friday, June 25, 2010

Behind on Blogging

Yes, I am very behind on my blogging. But not as behind as some. KB...we want to see more pics. MD...you need to start a blog!! :)

Getting Ready for the Party the Night Before...





Birthday fun:
Thanks JD. Came in handy.
He just wanted to play on this slide.
Taylor loved this kitchen he got from Tommy and I. However, Grandpa Dwight spent all day putting it together. Thanks Dad!














Thank you everyone for making Taylor's first birthday so special. He is a very loved boy and we very much appreciate all that you do!!


Other fun stuff over Memorial Weekend:



Dinner with Cravens.


Sierra reading Taylor a bedtime story. She took such good care of him!


Grumpy pants pushing his truck along.



Who are these tourists in downtown Boise? Was the Japanese tourist bus in town? :)

Fun at Wahooz:





I love this shirt Taylor got. Hug a Sumo!!




Fun at the Porter's:

Tommy making Dutch Oven lasagna




Sierra patiently waiting


Playing Left Center Right. Fun!











Lastly, I wanted to give Charlie a special section since 90% of my pictures were of him. How did that happen?? Oh ya...because he gave me these photos. :)








What a prince.

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures!! What a cutie! It looks like a very memorable 1st birthday! Hope you all are having a fun summer. We'll have to get together again soon! --Angie

    ReplyDelete