February was a big month for Taylor. He learned how to crawl and is now all over the place! He can also pull himself up to standing. He had big milestones in February! He also had a rough February though and was sick a couple times. He got his first ear infection along with teething. Those were some long nights! He also had a cold with a mild case of RSV. He got a full body rash from his antibiotics too. I felt so bad for him. But, he is feeling better and now has six teeth total.
Here are some pictures from February to enjoy!
Taylor loves to pull himself to standing now!
Taylor is gettiing really good at feeding himself. And, what he misses, Heyden gets!
Taylor had a wonderful first Valentine's Day!
Most of the time, this is how I find him sleeping...with his bottom in the air.
Taylor loves to stand at the back door and look outside.
Now that I crawl, I get into everything!
Look at me go.
No comments:
Post a Comment