Friday, February 5, 2010

Good times at daycare

Taylor's daycare was kind enough to share some photos that they take to give to the parents. Thought you might like to see what Taylor is up to all day while Mom and Dad are at work. :)

This past week, Taylor got to celebrate his buddy Eli's first birthday. He had lots of fun at the birthday party and loved wearing his party hat.

Thanks Meg for sharing the pictures!!



Right before nap time. Taylor is kind of a sweaty sleeper so he gets stripped down for his nap. :)

I'm so big that I can boost myself up to get into fun stuff!

That's Miss Hopie. Taylor LOVES her dearly. I'm told that Taylor cries if Miss Hopie is holding someone else. He also cries when she leaves for the day! I'm glad that Taylor is attached to Miss Hopie. Makes me feel better about being away from him.

Party time!













A model's legs.




Cheese!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment