Monday, February 14, 2011

I love this kid

You know what I love about holidays now? I can pretend like I'm doing holiday things for my child but it's really for my enjoyment!! Here is the Valentine Taylor made for daycare. So cute. Ava, an adorable girl at Taylor's daycare kept asking me how I got Taylor's picture on the Valentine. The funny thing is that in probably about less than a year, I will be asking her how she does stuff on the computer. She's so stinkin smart and kids are so computer savvy now a day.



Taylor got his first official haircut. We all know about the incident with his dad shaving his head but here's how the pros do it: His Dad got a haircut too. =)




Taylor got to spend some time at Cheryl and Doug's on Sunday. He had so much fun as you can see. He even got to walk Cheryl's neighbor's dog. A bit of a different size than Taylor's dog. Thank you Doug and Cheryl for spending time with him. He had a great time. We even had to wake him up this morning since he played so hard. That is unusual for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment