Wants to eat with a big fork like his dad.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I took at lot of video this Christmas of Taylor and will post the videos from Thanksgiving and Christmas shortly. December was a busy month so I'm behind on the blog. Taylor got a bad virus for a week and then also had his ear tubes surgery. He can hear so much better now and is no longer on medicine for ear infections. We are so happy! Since his surgery, he is saying so much more. He has started saying sentences now which is a lot of fun. His first sentence was "I wanna bite." Surprised? No. =) This morning Taylor told me, "I wanna brush teeth." Atta boy!

Wants to eat with a big fork like his dad.

So particular.
Opening presents with Nana.


Christmas pajamas.


Uncle Jimmy and Taylor.
Taylor sporting some of his new Christmas clothes.
Wants to eat with a big fork like his dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment