Monday, April 5, 2010

Taylor had a wonderful first Easter!! The Easter Bunny paid him a visit and brought him a basket with pajamas, stuffed animal, rubber ducky, and a t-shirt. No candy for this little one. :)



Taylor got the cutest bib from Granny Jean. She did an amazing job making it. And, he looked adorable!



Bed head. Also, I love how he always sits with his feet crossed.




I am still in shock that Taylor's first Easter has come and gone. I also can't believe other progress he is making. Today, he stood on his own without balancing onto anything. Granted it wasn't an extended period of time but it was still amazing to see. He also has learned how to clap. His left hand stays pretty still and the right one does the actual clapping. Lastly, when I picked him up from daycare, he was crawling around pushing a toy truck with one hand. Usually, he sees me and fusses for me to pick him up. Today, all he wanted to do was play with that truck. My, how things change. I'm loving every moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment