We had a wonderful Christmas spending time with family. Taylor must have been a very good boy this year as he was very spoiled. :) We appreciate everyone thinking of him and making his first Christmas so special.
All Taylor wanted for Christmas was his two front teeth. He has been working on those for about a month. On Christmas day, they finally pushed through his gums!
Below are some pictures from early November that we had taken for our Christmas card and gifts. Enjoy! I will post some pictures of Christmas shortly so stay tuned. :)
Taylor continues to develop and his little personality is amazing. He overall is still a happy boy that loves his dog. He is working on crawling. He pushes up to the crawl position but doesn't quite have the strength to move forward yet. I am guessing it should happen shortly. Then I will be busy chasing after him.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I can't believe this year is almost over! Wishing all of you a great New Year!

















No comments:
Post a Comment